Organized? Detail Oriented? Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
We are seeking an individual who is learning-based, has personal structure and is self-motivated, and who can follow established systems.
- Database management, 1 year (Preferred)
- Operations/leadership, 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate, 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing, 1 year (Preferred)
- Managing all office systems for real estate sellers and buyers (database and information management, back-office support).
- Staying in constant contact with new, current, and past clients on a continuous basis via phone, email and other marketing avenues.
- Maintaining various templates, event and local business setup, mail campaigns.
- Holding all team members accountable to their assignments.
- Being the first point of contact in handling customer service inquiries and challenges from clients.
- Handling and adapting to a variety of technology.
- Fluent, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Great ability to focus.
- Concerned about doing things the right way.
- Calm under pressure.
- Learning based, service based, great winning attitude.
- Proven ability to succeed and lead.
- High school graduate.
- Real estate experience and license would be a plus.
- Reliable transportation required and out-of-office tasks are expected.
- 32 hours/week, Monday through Thursday.
Candidates will be asked to fill out a behavioral assessment prior to first meeting. Pay range is $20-$25 per hour with potential bonuses – hourly pay range based on experience and need for additional training.
Contact us today at 720-649-0566.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!